100% cotton wraps and Ringslings
Following these care recommendations will ensure that your 100% cotton wrap or ring sling will remain lush for many years to come.
- We recommend washing your sling at the lowest temperature on your machine to help save energy and our planet
- If you have a ring sling we suggest putting it in a pillow case before washing to help protect the rings in the machine
- Use liquid non-bio earth friendly detergent without softener to prolong the life of your sling
- You can air dry your sling or Tumble on a low heat setting
- Always iron your sling after washing to prevent deep set creases. Iron on medium or hot setting